My Birthday

World Time

My blog 1st anniversary

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Deliverence !

Today is a special night on the Ignite Youth.....Rev. Rajan Benedict is preaching on our destiny when we all die...Heaven or Hell....It came to my senses that Heaven is real but Hell is even as real as Heaven. Many people went out prayers. As for me I want God to use me as a witness for the gospel and spread the good news of our Lord. The Lord touch my heart...Thank you Lord Jesus....But at the same time, there is few cases of deliverence ( which means casting demon out of the people ) we hold hands as request by Pastor Rajan and pray and speaking in tongue, i can see it very clearly....the demon inside the person was manifested out....and he don't like Jesus name being called. Praise the Lord for all....at last the demon fled.....and I can see the mighty works of God....I can feel goose bumps on me...not that i afraid but can sense the evilness in the air.....eerie!!!

No comments: