My Birthday

World Time

My blog 1st anniversary

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mission not so Impossible IV

You have a new mission again and is highly confidential and secret.......This message wil be distroy in 5 second....tit..tit..tit..tit..tit..Oops! sorry...making movie meh !!! Don't be mistaken....actually this mission is not really so impossible. My college are given opportunity to launch ' Jalan Jalan Mari Makan' on 8/4/08......i was pick ( favour of God ) with the other friend to cook....infront of people....is kinda scary actually...when people watch you cooking and somemore on that day press will be all around....so now i need to crack my head agian to figure what sauce to cook....My sir is suggesting to cook deep fried fish....Maybe i cook sweet & sour sauce....or thick tom yam sauce....by the way i pray God will anoint me and give me wisdom to figure how to cook sauce.....Don't know my picture will appear on newspaper or not....( haha~!~!~! Must be thinking to much ler me... ). But in all things i give thanks to my Lord Jesus Christ....

No comments: