My Birthday

World Time

My blog 1st anniversary

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jesus I Love You ......

Blessed Christmas to all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, May Jesus bless you all......once the needle of the clock strike 12 am...mark the day of our Lord Jesus Christ love to all people in this earth....a King in His throne come down to this filthy earth to save His people....all the people from sin and the distruction of hell........ Joy to the world the Lord had come.....actually i hope that all people will give themselves a little moment to know who is this Jesus......people always use it when talking, scolding.....but have people ever know that ...It is the name of the God....Jesus wich means Jehovah ( Creator of human race, this earth, the sun and all the universe ) who become our Saviour.......our human eyes is so under estimate this Mighty God.....I once read a statement....it said " Everyone want to be like God, But only one God want to be like man "....in here....i wanna ask Jesus have mercy on me just as King David said : " Who am i that thou mindful of me " .....we all human race....are nothing in the sight of God....but yet because of His great love ..He is whipped 39 times until His back is torn for our sickness then nailed and died on the cross for you and me....our sin is dirty, smelly, filthy......even the darkest secret in our heart....He clean it away..bit by bit.......How unworthy we are.....I once read on the back of someone else car stated that " everyone can go to heaven if always do good " then i think of one illustration take for example Heaven is a house, the owner is God .....if a person do good only....but the person don't want accept Him then do you think He will accpet the person into His house ? We human is so childish thinking that we can buy our ' passport' to heaven.....Take for example we human although all our father love us, but if we insist don't want our father and don't admit him, then the father also can't do anything right ? We all have a choice to accept our Father in heaven or not....but at the end no one can blame God when soul goes to hell because is your own choice. I pray that many people will come to know this Jesus.....the redeemer of all human soul.......

If you feel you want to know Him that so love you and willing to die in your place just to let your soul be in heaven, just kneel down and say this prayer out with a sincere heart and Jesus will open His ear to listen and accept you as His sons and daughthers

Dear JESUS, I know I am a sinner. I believe you came to this Earth to die for my sins and that you sacrifice paid the penalty of eternal separation from God. I ask forgiveness for the sins I've committed. I accept your gift of salvation. Thank you for your love for me. Amen.

After you make this prayer believe in your own heart that Jesus had forgive your sin and accpeted you as His sons and daughthers. All you need to do now is have faith and believe in Him and follow His footsteps.

No comments: