My Birthday

World Time

My blog 1st anniversary

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today Exam Finally Ended !!!







2/4/08...Sunny....Erm....how to start?...my mind is like a piece of white paper. There's a good news for me....I was chosen to cook Cream of Pumpkin and you know what....I achieved the best marks of all. Praise the Lord..Hallelujah...All glory to Jesus. Today our practical exam were judged by Exe. Chef from Mutiara Hotel. I am very thankful for God's favour and the annointing during my cooking practical. I was rewarded with a
spatula for producing the best soup...hehe...
These are a few pics that I took..


Pan Grill Fish with Butter Lemon
(served with Paprika Hash Brown and Saute Vegetable)

Spatula I received for the best soup















It was written " Practical Exam" Best soup 2/4/08

No comments: