My Birthday

World Time

My blog 1st anniversary

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Launching of Jalan Jalan Mai Makan

Actually I want to upload these pics on 8/4/08 but now only I able update it. I was at the press conference for the launching of Jalan Jalan Mai Makan at G Hotel and it was a success for my college CAC and were very happy of it. We all also took some picture with Chef from CAM and what can I remember during that day was a lot of photo was taken of me and my friend ( because we assign to cook ) with some important guys which I don't know their name and post. Hope can see myself in the newspaper...haha....and follow from this launching of Jalan Jalan Mai Makan, there will be cooking competition held at Youth Park this Saturday 12/4/08 from 8am til 6pm. My sir had asked me and 2 of my friends to join the competition under culinary college category and the theme is Ayam ala Traditional. But I pray and feel not ready yet as need to polish my skill. Now only 1 of my friend go for it...well he work in restorant and 'chu char' b4 ma....haha....but I believe one day I will come back for it....Pray that Jesus guide me...

A few pics that I took at G hotel


Roasted Chicken with Oriental Sauce


Deep Fry Tilapia with Tom Yam Sauce

Food craft by my friend - Lion

No comments: